Friday, November 18, 2011

How do I start a speech about martial arts?

Any suggestions on what I should say to start a speech on martial arts.


I was thinking of doing a %26quot;did you know...%26quot; but how should I expand that idea, please give some suggestions. Make sure they are facts.


Any other ideas on how to start a speech would be much appreciated.|||be yourself|||Hi there.


In order to give a more fitting answer, you need to give more information. It is important to know your audience, and the setting.





The objective, whats the point? Are you trying to get people to start practicing by joining a club you are running?





I will try.





Hello and welcome.


My name is %26quot;fgfgf%26quot;, and I am glad to have so many of you here today. I hope that at the end of this speech you will have a better understanding of how martial arts can help you kit fit, and gain confidence.


|||Hi,





It may be a good idea to start wtih a rhetorical or open question - %26quot;What do you think of when I say the words, %26#039;Martial Arts?%26#039;. Alternatively, what about a quotation by someone else (maybe Bruce Lee) about them.





Hope these ideas help.

No comments:

Post a Comment