Friday, November 18, 2011

What is some good music to listen to for martial arts?

I have taken several martial arts, and currently am addicted to Krav Maga. During our classes, we play a lot of blood pumping music and aggressive songs to get us in the fighting mood. I am putting together a collection of my own of songs like that. I%26#039;m open to all ideas, but make sure these songs are up-beat and will drive someone forward(maybe angry, aggressive), but not just scream.|||This is my training playlist and it seems to do the job for me








Theme - Knight Rider


Theme Songs - Rocky Soundtrack - Going the Distance


Trans Siberian Orchestra-Carl Orff


Carmina Burana - O Fortuna


Optimus Bellum Domitor


Chop Suey-System Of A Down


Movie Quotes - Fight Club - Brad Pitt Rant


Movie Soundtracks Songs - Rocky V Theme


jock jams - Mortal Combat Techno Theme


When Worlds Collide-Powerman 5000


Smack My ***** Up - Prodigy


Movie %26amp; Tv Themes -Gladiator Soundtrack Opening Theme


last resort - Papa Roach


Voodoo -Godsmack


Rocky I Soundtrack - Theme Song


system of a down - aerials


I Stand Alone -Godsmack


Fuel - Metallica


Headstrong -Trapt


Firestarter - The Prodigy


Papercut - Linkin Park


Face the Pain - Stemm


Even Flow - Pearl Jam


Godsmack - I%26#039;m Doing The Best That I Can |||Salutations,


I practice to a background of flute music, but focus on the sound of a little foutain waterfall, I bought for the space. A lot of the music listed already sounds like stuff I would listen to, but not practice with. Cheers|||Go pick up a copy of Slayer%26#039;s %26quot;Seasons In The Abyss%26quot; CD.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpMuCrbxE...|||down with the sickness-disturbed


i will be heard- hatebreed


cowboys from hell-pantera


walk-pantera


harvistor of sorrow- metallica


jade-chimiara |||kung- foo fighting by carl douglas





or





Mortal Kombat theme song|||HM HOW BOUT KUNG FU FIGHTING OR JUST GO TO YOU TUBE AND TYPE IN GOOD SONGS FOR KARATE


HOPE IT HELPS YOU


=] =] =]


JaMeS pEaCe|||No music...





Focus on your process and execution IN SILENCE!|||Fearless- Jay Chou


Dragon Fist- Jay Chou


Wu Ha- Wilber Pan


Passion- Se7en


|||try prodigy

No comments:

Post a Comment