Monday, May 17, 2010

When to work out if already have martial arts in the morning?

I was wondering when the best time to work out is. I do martial arts at 6-7 am in the morning very heavy calisthetics and some cardio. I also want to factor in some jogging and weights throughout the week. Would it be best to work out about 30 min after my martial arts in the morning or after school at the end of the day at about 4:00 pm before I go home which woudl also be before supper?|||do weights on the days you dont do martial arts but if you can%26#039;t avoid it then go for the evening its fine and even promotes fat burning.|||any time between 4 to 7 oclock is fine to do some cardio. Do not do it too late. You will have difficulty sleeping...well depending on the person

No comments:

Post a Comment