Saturday, November 14, 2009

Do martial arts help you lose weight and get fit?

I plan on getting into martial arts but i was wondering if martial arts help u lose weight because i am a bit over weight. I also want to learn self defense. Can u answer my question?|||Yes!!!!





It depends on how dedicated you are to training.





Best wishes :)***|||They can, but you also have to be sensible and not over train OR over eat. Yes, you must harmonize your training with your eating. Or else you will just be a tough chubby. It won%26#039;t happen over night either.





When I did this whole heartedly I went from 90 kilograms to 76 kilograms in less than 6 months. If I can do it, so can you.|||Yes you should be able to get fit doing martial arts and learn a good amount of self-defense.I was in great shape when I took martial arts,I%26#039;m older now and a bit over-weight myself.I%26#039;m trying to get back in shape,get my flexibility back etc.|||Yes but only as a part of a lifestyle change. Watch what you eat and exercise you will loose weight. However I find many instructor are there to teach martial art and not help you loose weight. Just be patient with yourself and with your progress. Good luck|||Does fishing catch you fish?


And yes you will also learn self-defense.|||definetly! but, you must continue it regerlary and make sure ur sensei teaches you the right techniques!|||yes, yes it does

1 comment: