Monday, November 16, 2009

What is your favorite Martial Arts book and what did you get from it?

Do you have ISBN%26#039;s too if you have them? I want to start collecting good books on different Martial Arts.





Thanks.|||Tao of Jeet Kune Do


Fuokoshi%26#039;s, all his books


Fumio Demura


Zen of MA


Zen Flesh Zen bones


Best Karate Series.





Hope you like them, you can find them on ebay or half.com or even amazon or many book stores.|||(Apollo - I will tell you what. how about this. This is getting neither of us anywhere agreed? It is involving other users now and this whole thing is unnecessary. WE both went too far with it. I can admit it, can you? I think we should both me adults now and stop the attacks. Report Abuse
|||I am not doing that all to you, it is a group i swear. But I will ask them to back off if you do as well. I am being the bigger man here to start and stepping up to you and asking you to let this go and if we answer the same question together just ignore the other, and not follow one another Report Abuse
|||from question to question thumbing each other down. I am willing to meet you half way if you are. I do not thin it fair to the others here that they have to deal with it and get thumbs themselves. Can we agree on this? If you do, I will remove what i have on my profile Report Abuse
|||if you will as well and I will have all the others back off if you will and try to bring some peace back to the forum. Is this acceptable to you? Rather than calling one another silly names? I do hope you will meet me in the middle on this. TY) Report Abuse
|||Wulf, I thought we agreed that this was over. I still received 11 thumbs down on this question and you received none. Which book was so bad that it caused 11 thumbs down? Anyway, maybe someone is just trying to keep us at each other and we should not let that happen. Thanks. Report Abuse
|||I liked small circle jujitsu - wally jay





Abebooks.com|||Sun Tzu- Art of War





Bruce Lee- Tao of Jeet Kune Do





http://www.amazon.com/Bruce-Lee-Books/lm...

No comments:

Post a Comment