Monday, November 16, 2009

Where can I find out about martial arts classes in Hull?

(by find out about them, I simply mean find out where they are and what type/style of martial arts they teach)


thanks for the tips guys.|||Check out the local yellow pages under martial arts classes.|||I did it, I checked the yellow pages, and I found a near perfect class (by near perfect, I mean they don%26#039;t do the style I wanted to do (tae kwon doe, but they still do a lot of styles) thanks again Report Abuse
|||Yes local librarys, sports centres, newspapers have information on all aspects of things going on in your area which will include martial art classes. Google search, and possibly Gumtree (a good website) if there is one for your area, great fun I enjoy the club support thing|||look on the internet, lots of sources on the internet|||local librarys have information on all aspects of things going on in your area which will include martial art classes|||I%26#039;ve been studying KFM (keysi fighting method) the martial art from Batman Begins our headquarters are in willerby in hull check out our website


http://www.keysikfm.com/en/where.php|||high five! i love martial arts too.|||Google %26quot;martial arts classes in Hull%26quot;. It%26#039;s not hard.|||Go to the WEB and look for definitions under the Martial Arts - you will find different styles and schools. Read about it and decide which is best for you, then go and visit local school to see if you like it BEFORE sign up...

No comments:

Post a Comment