Saturday, November 14, 2009

What are some colleges that offer martial arts scholarships or martial arts teams or clubs?

I am a high school student now and am looking to my future in college and find that alot of colleges out there have very little to do with martial arts. I wish to continue training in martial arts as well as my studies, where are some colleges that you suggest?





P.S.: i am willing to leave the states|||Louisiana Tech has a good martial arts team. No scholarships to my knowledge though. Depending on your major and ACT or SAT scores it could be a good choice. I went in engineering and found it prepared me extremely well.





The karate team has 10 national championships but is not well known even within the university. If you want some more info, email me and I will put you in touch with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment