Monday, November 16, 2009

Is there a career in the airforce where I can train others in martial arts?

I love to train myself in martial arts/physical adaption. I would like to join the airforce to earn a personal trainer%26#039;s certification and other degrees. Will I have time in a day to train myself for a few hours, do my job, and earn a degree?|||If you%26#039;re asking if you%26#039;ll have the time to train and go to college in your off-duty hours, the answer is yes if you budget your time wisely.





If you%26#039;re asking whether or not the Air Force provides personal trainer certification and an Air Force Career Specialty (AFSC) in that area, the answer is no.|||unfortunately, the upper ranks of the air force both officer and enlisted are full of sissies. anything more violent than forcefully shuffling papers around could get you sent to anger management classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment