Saturday, November 14, 2009

How much would it cost to learn martial arts?

I know it%26#039;s different in each area and school, but on average, how much would it cost to learn a form of martial arts for an year?|||It all depends on where you go. At a YMCA you can expect it to be about $20 a month and at a privately owned dojo you can pay anything up to about $100 a month (or more).





A fair price would be about $35 - $45 a month (or less).





Check with your local dojos and pick the school that is the best for you, learning wise and budget wise.|||not much. I pay 拢10 per lesson weekly but thats once a week. At my club its cheaper to pay monthly and then you can go to as many classes as you wish. I would check out the local clubs and what they can offer you. Many give discounts to students or unemployed etc.|||Portland Oregon, Two Rivers Aikikai, $65 a month unlimited traning, $35 one-time registration fee, about $50 for a gi. One year will et you a basic familiarity, nothing that you could call proficient.|||generally $50-$150 a month depending on the art and how often they practice and the rank of the instructor|||I%26#039;ve seen classes that run from $40/month to $150/month. Actually, I%26#039;ve seen some more expensive, but I%26#039;m too cheap to join them...|||I%26#039;ve heard everything from 20-160 US dollars a month. Wher I train it%26#039;s $159 a month for a standard 6 month agreement. I realize it%26#039;s rather pricey but I believe it%26#039;s worth it.|||$15.99 a lesson for minimum $100.00 maximum|||uk - 拢5.00 a lesson, 拢25.00 for an hours private lesson.|||A LOT|||We charge $60 a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment