Monday, November 16, 2009

Where can I find a traditional Martial Arts Retreat?

Specifically, I want to find a martial arts version of a Buddhist temple, a place where people can go to study, and is funded by the laity. (Or at least has some source of funding that doesn%26#039;t require it%26#039;s students to pay) I%26#039;m talking about a place where I can spend 1 to 10 years of my life, everyday training. Or are those all but extinct? |||Why? Are you wanting to become another Kwai Chang Caine? You%26#039;re talking about a tremendous amount of dedication here. If you are sincere about marital arts, you have already begun training at an accredited facility. If you%26#039;re intent on becoming a Shaolin Priest or something, sit down with your sensei and discuss this. If not, then maybe you should... just to get an idea of what it will be like.


|||go to korea, china, or a remote part of japan, or vietnam. You will find what you are looking for

No comments:

Post a Comment