Saturday, November 14, 2009

What training exercises should I perform for martial arts?

I have been lifting weights for the last couple of years. Most of my training is body building by not so much for cardio fitness and flexibility. Just recently within the last few months, I have taken up martial arts. I have listened to blogs about fitness training and I was just wondering what exercises I could do to help me perform better. Another way of putting this question could be, are there any workout machines that may be able to help me train more effectively?|||Ive found in my chinese martial arts training that flexibility is the most important thing there is





it helps you create speed and fast movement, strengthening your ligaments and tendons





cardio comes with time training hard in your art














If I were you I would ask around to anyone who has been in your school a long time that you look up to (I ask anyone from people who have been training for 4 or 5 years all the way up to 25 or 30)





One of my Gofus does isometrics, its like no resistance weight training? he weighs about 215 pounds yet looks like a 195 pounder, but he is so unbelievably strong





try reading online about isometrics and see if its something you would like

No comments:

Post a Comment