Monday, November 16, 2009

How to learn martial arts and flips?

I want my son to go learn some kung fu and martial arts, but he also wants to learn flips. Anywhere I can take him thats in Cali?





Hes a Pre teen and hes pretty light weight.|||You can%26#039;t actually do flips like ninjas you see in the movies....|||Brian F is right. Wushu teaches acrobatics as well. Then that way you won%26#039;t have the inconvenience of traveling between a martial art and gymnastics school. Jet Li and Jackie Chan practice Wushu, so needless to say it%26#039;s very flashy with acrobatics. Plus I%26#039;m pretty sure your pre-teen already idolizes those two. Sorry, I do not live in Cali, so can%26#039;t make any suggestions of school locations. But you should mention what part of Cali you are for another person to better answer your question.|||I think modern Wushu will have both the acrobatic things he likes plus the Kung Fu.|||take gymnastics along with that kung fu and that will help out

No comments:

Post a Comment