Friday, May 21, 2010

Can you recommend a martial arts school in orlando florida?

In about a month, I will be going to college in Orlando. I have always had an interest in martial arts just never really had the time with all of my siblings. But now that I%26#039;ll be by myself I really want to pursue this. I%26#039;ve always liked the art of kung fu or any form of taijutsu. I just kind of want to do something that will keep me active and in shape and I wouldn%26#039;t mind toning my body a bit. Are there any good adult classes in the Orlando area?|||One of the best, if not the best Tae Kwon Do teacher in the world lives and teaches in or somewhat near the Orlando / Gulf Coast region of Florida.





That would be Dr. Jung Hwan Park. He is now in his 60%26#039;s. Dr. Park was the youngest 9th Degree Black Belt ever certified by the Kukikwon. He was a direct student of the founder of Hapkido, Young Sool Choi and was given a 6th degree Black Belt certification from him.





You will have to check to see exactly where his present school is located.

No comments:

Post a Comment