Saturday, May 15, 2010

Where can I find a documentary or book covering various styles of Martial Arts?

I am looking to choose new styles of Martial Arts and would like to learn in-depth about as many as I can find.|||Techniques or History?


I work for a company that produces training Manuals all shown, taught and produced by the Top Names in MMA. Including Ron Van Browning, Royce Gracie, Ken Shamrock, The Machados, Chris Brennan, Fabiano Iha, Erik Paulson,Mike %26quot; Joker %26quot; Guymon, and the List is Endless. It is an ever growing encyclopedia of the Fighting Styles of MMA, including things like Cooking Tips By Butterbean, it is to cool. As a matter of fact Freddie George just taught me


Defending the Take down against a wall, lesson 233. Tomorrow I will learn Robert Emersons Muay Thai Combo.


And of course I will keep trying my best to work with Randy Coutures counter to a Thai clinch. Man how awesome.


Want an Edition?|||The best thing I could suggest would be your local library. Also check out martial arts for dummies. It gives a brief discription of many various arts.|||As odd as this may sound, you might want to look into the %26quot;ultimate martial artist%26quot; published by herogames. They made the book for people that play their game but there%26#039;s a comprehensive list of roughly 90 martial arts in that book. I have the 3rd edition so, if you get a newer edition, I don%26#039;t know if you%26#039;ll find the same information that I have.





And yes, they do cover origins and give a run-down of what the art tends to focus on.|||go to your library or history channel has a good show calleed human weapon that comes on friday nights at 10:00p.m. This week theyre covering karate I believe

No comments:

Post a Comment