Friday, May 21, 2010

What martial arts weapons are illegal in Michigan?

I know that shurikens are illegal in New York, but is there anything else I should know when I buy martial arts weapons.|||In Detroit,saturday night specials,and Uzis|||I asked the same question of the State police. I was told that owning martial arts weapons is not illegal...carrying them with intent to do harm is. You can have a collection, so long as you NEVER carry them. - so I was told by MSP. Report Abuse
|||You need to check the websites, if you%26#039;re ordering them from an online website.





Most websites will have a list of states they can%26#039;t ship to, certain weapons like balisong (butterfly knives) are banned from several states.





and you might wanna check your local law enforcement, they may have a list of weapons that%26#039;re specifically prohibited in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment