Friday, May 21, 2010

How is the car audio market in Surfer's Paradise? Also are there any Mixed Martial Arts gyms there?

I%26#039;m looking at starting the process of getting a work visa. It%26#039;d be faster if I can get a job sponsored visa. Anyone know if the car audio industry has a good presence? I spent a few months in the Perth area a few years ago when I visited and didn%26#039;t see much. Also how big is the UFC/Pride fighting scene down there? It%26#039;s huge here (the U.S.)and I train in mixed martial arts a little and would like to continue that down there. I know S.P. is a tourist area but I like the idea of having a bunch of different people around. Any Americans (or anyone really) in Australia know of any company%26#039;s that help in the process of immigration?|||You should get in contact with a Migrant Resource Center in Australia as they are probably your best bet for helping you with the process. Also, find a migration attorney in Australia to help the process along.





My fiance is into mixed martial arts as well but we had no luck finding a specific gym that had that. He attends a Brazilian JuJistu gym and him and some other guys just practice in their own time for the mixed stuff.





The car audio scene is getting there in Australia, and I do mean getting their. Cars are not such a %26quot;big thing%26quot; in Australia like they are in the US...there are always exceptions. However, if you are good at what you do then you will find a job.





Good luck with your move. I know that you will love Australia, it really is the best place in the world to live. If you think that you have it good in America...you have no idea how %26quot;good%26quot; it can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment