Saturday, May 15, 2010

What Is Your Favorite Martial Arts Related Television Show?

Some that come to mind are %26quot;Kung Fu%26quot; , %26quot;Walker, Texas Ranger%26quot; , %26quot;Martial Law%26quot; , %26quot;Highlander%26quot;





What is your favorite martial arts series?|||Highlander first than Walker Texas Ranger, though Adrian learned as he went Norris will always be Norris! Adrian did a great job learning though! He got better and better as the shows were made. I liked the second run of Kung Fu better for some reason, maybe because I know it was supposed to be Bruce Lee%26#039;s part so I sort of boycott the first show because he should have been Cane but due to racial problems they gave a Chinese role to Carradine lol. He did well for sure but he is still not Chinese lol.





I really loved the sword fights in Highlander a lot! it was really great when he owned the Dojo.





Interesting question for a change fun.|||yeah i agree with one of the earlier answers Avatar the last air bender is my favorite








P.S. don%26#039;t laugh it%26#039;s a good show|||My vote is for WMAC Masters, hands down.|||I would say Kung Fu except that I enjoyed the several season long sequel series %26quot;Kung Fu the Legend Continues%26quot; more.|||none. I don%26#039;t watch martial arts I practice it|||kung fu! i come in peace.|||I %26lt;3 NARUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!|||HIGHLANDER ENDGAME ROCKS|||Baki the Grappler.... It is anime.... But it is still awesome and some of the moves are real..... Also Kenichi.... Almost all of the moves on there are real and can be done..BUT iT CAN ONLY BE WATCHED ONLINE.... nooooooo|||Walker Texas Ranger is obviously the best...





Chuck Norris.|||%26quot;The Master%26quot; with Sho Kosugi, early 80%26#039;s|||I%26#039;m a fan of Walker, Martial Law and Highlander, but my current favorite is %26quot;Avatar: The Last Airbender.%26quot; Technically, it%26#039;s a kid%26#039;s show, but it%26#039;s really not little-kiddie at all. It has well-rounded characters, well-developed plots, and addresses some pretty heavy issues. Most of the characters have special powers that let them %26quot;bend%26quot; (control) one of the four elements, and each of the four bending methods is based on a martial arts style. When you start adding elemental stuff--such as fire-- into this, it makes for some REALLY AWESOME fight scenes.|||old KungFU|||My favorites are actually Taekwondo TV (Which is here in the Philippines), IFL, UFC, Ultimate Fighter and Contender Asia. Sorry If I wasn%26#039;t able to choose because I live in the Philippines and the shows that I just mentioned is what I see on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment