Monday, May 17, 2010

How do i improve my reflects for blocking hits(for martial Arts) ?

I been having trouble blocking many hits at martial arts. i thought i was doing great before. Now i did a little protected fight with my friend for fun. Then i realized my blocking was pretty bad. i got owned at the last round by a street fighter. I need a good workout for improving my reflects for blocking. I want to train by myself with home items. I will work as hard at necessary. |||Reflex is the word you%26#039;re looking for, not reflects.





That aside, the way you improve your blocking is to block attacks. Spar, do light contact. It%26#039;s practice - there is no shortcut or secret. You need to improve your reaction time and your ability to read your opponent.|||Look into jujitsu%26#039;s %26quot;Tai Sabaki%26quot; technique as well as jujitsu%26#039;s %26quot;Kamai Stance%26quot; also research %26quot;Happo No Sabaki%26quot; these three things will be a good enough start, but beyond what I%26#039;m going to mention here try taking up jujitsu in your own local community ..... you%26#039;ll find it extremely more detailed and well worth your time and money.|||by sparring in a controlled environment (your dojo) i don%26#039;t think %26quot;my backyard%26quot; in considered safe and controlled,

No comments:

Post a Comment