Friday, May 21, 2010

What do yall think about the martial arts?

because ever since i%26#039;ve been growing up i always loved it because of movies and how martial arts is more than the physical, it can also be philosopical and spritual and also because of the culture. I%26#039;m just tired of hearing the negative things people say about them without really knowing what they are about. Also for me to better understand it, i am currently a student learning different arts from my uncle, taekwondo, hapkido, and isshin ryu.|||Its really great that you are learning more than one type of martial arts. I myself am also studying mixed martial arts. I don%26#039;t really like how some people just study one type im more into the mixed type like you see in UFC.|||i love it! actually i%26#039;m a nidan in 4 different systems. kenpo, isshin ryu, iki jujistu, and a tae kwon do. so if anyone says sh!t about the martial arts you should kick their a$$ cause you can. ; )|||shorin ryu s what my kids take, old and traditional ways i feel ae the best|||The movies are pure Hollywood.





Martial arts training is tons of work, conditioning, and very human performance. It tends to create either really scary rednecks who want to mouth off or very peaceful people who wouldn%26#039;t scare (or hurt) a fly.





I recommend Iaido. It is almost pure discipline with no practical application whatsoever.





Xan Shui,


Philosophic Philanthropist, Honest Man|||BRUCE LEE IS THE MAN.


HE IS A GOD!


NOBODY COMES CLOSE..





BRUCE, YOU ROCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment