Friday, May 21, 2010

How can I get a certificated that says I'm able to give martial arts classes?

I%26#039;m a martial artist i麓ve practiced all my life but I never got a belt or a paper but I%26#039;ve done many kinds of martial arts I consider myself decently good but I would like to get a paper or something to support my abilities and makes me able to give classes and trainings|||Anyone can open a gym without documentation of your abilities. If you want to be accredited to a specific art then you need to complete a rank that allows you to get a cert.|||Opening a school of the martial arts without a proper teaching title (like sensei, renshi, kyoshi, hanshi) is an insult to the martial arts and an insult to all martial artists. Report Abuse
|||Hey, get your own nickname! As for your question, you should have to join an organization, complete and instructional course or earn an accreditation from your martial art to get a teaching certificate.|||You really need to get certified by a teacher of the martial art discipline you studied the most.





There is no other way to do this, if you want it to mean something.|||did you learn from a book or the internet?|||I just don%26#039;t get it, you have been studying martial arts all your life but on rank..belts or certificates. Has your training consisted of pb %26amp; hb books and video because this is the only method of training you%26#039;ll never receive credit.





Contact me via email and I can sell you a certificate of rank if you want to take another short cut.|||Wait. You practiced all your life yet you never got a single belt? What arts did you study. And for you to get accreditation you%26#039;ll have to achieve mastery in one field.|||You cannot take shortcuts when it comes to obtaining a Black Belt. Of course, you can always get a business license that states you can teach and open a school of martial arts, but does that really make you a Black Belt? If you have participated all your life, then why didn%26#039;t you complete a program in your area? You%26#039;ve wasted many years. Black Belt is about finishing what you start. If you want to be an instructor I suggest you find a school now and be a student first.|||Teaching martial arts is a lifetime achievement, you can%26#039;t just get a few papers and be a teacher. Being a teacher means that you have studied under a teacher and your teacher has passed on his legacy to you - at least that is the true way that it is done.





I know that all sounds spacey, but that is what real martial arts is about. I am sure you could get some certification and start up your own %26quot;McDojo%26quot; but I would detest such a thing, people like that are the ones who destroy the art.





There are national organizations of the martial arts, perhaps you could look into that. But do not teach martial arts without a teaching title - you would be harming the art.|||I don%26#039;t think you need mastery to get the certification, but probalby atleast a black belt or the similar degree / rank in other styles.





I think you have to apply through that martial arts organization and get some sort of reccomendation too.





Now if you are saying you want to start up your own style or something......then you have to make a name for yourself through...probably through competitions and the sort, and again....have atlest some sort of certification you reached a certain level of profecciency in the other arts.|||the only certificate you will get is when you train in a martial art and get your black belt,that is your certificate.

No comments:

Post a Comment